This creamy Vegan Aioli recipe is an egg-free garlic miracle! It is a deliciously easy healthy sauce that goes with everything.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Looking for an egg-free mayonnaise that is perfect as a dip, spread, or sauce? Look no further than this incredible vegan aioli recipe!
With just a few ingredients, your sandwiches, salads, and dippable snacks are about to be taken to the next level.
How to Use Vegan Mayonnaise
And, of course, you can use it “OG” style on a sandwich like this Tempeh BLT Sandwich.
If you’ve never soaked and blended cashews before, you’re in for a real treat! They create the creamiest base for this vegan mayonnaise. They’re also the base of this dreamy Chocolate Vegan Ice Cream.
Instead of doing a quick 1-2 hour soak of the cashews, you’re going to soak yours for 5-12 hours and start with hot water. It’s still going to be delicious and creamy; swearsies.
- To take this recipe to the next level, use black salt to give this aioli an “eggy” flavor. Himalayan black salt (like this brand) boosts the flavor of many homemade vegan foods.
- A previous version of this recipe included 1-3 tsp of sriracha for a spicy flavored vegan mayonnaise. I highly recommend it, but leave it out if you’re looking for a base mayo recipe.
- If the flavor of raw garlic is a bit much for you, try using roasted garlic for a more mellow flavor. Check out our Roasted Garlic in the Air Fryer and Instant Pot Roasted Garlic recipes for more details.
- Add in 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Use apple cider vinegar or white wine vinegar in place of the cooking wine.
Pro Tips/Recipe Notes
- If you can’t eat cashews, sub in 1/3 cup of aquafaba (the liquid from a can of chickpeas).
- Your homemade egg-free mayo will last for up to a week in the fridge. Keep it in an air-tight container like a mason jar with a lid.
- No minced garlic? Feel free to sub in garlic powder. Start with 1/2 tsp and then adjust to taste.
Vegan Garlic Mayonnaise WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS
One serving has 2 WW Freestyle SmartPoints.
This creamy vegan aioli recipe is an egg-free garlic miracle! It is a deliciously easy healthy sauce that goes with everything.
In a deep vessel, cover cashews with 4 cups of water. Let soak for 2-12 hours.
1 cup unsalted cashews, 4 cups water
Drain the cashews, and place them in a food processor or high-powered blender along with 1/2 cup of water. Tip: If you are using a food processor, you’ll want to make sure the 1/2 cup of water is hot.
1 cup unsalted cashews, 3 tsp lemon juice, 1 clove garlic, 1/2 tsp kosher salt, 1 tsp dried parsley, 1/2 cup water, 1 tsp dried chives, 1/2 tsp smoked paprika, 1 tsp white wine, pinch ground black pepper
Blend until everything is incorporated and silky smooth.
- If you use a food processor or conventional blender, soak the cashews for 12 hours. Start the soaking process with hot water.
- A food processor will likely take about 5 minutes of blending time and require a lot of pauses to scrape down the sides. A high-powered blender still needs almost 2 minutes and scraping down the sides at least once.
- To take this recipe to the next level, use Himilayan black salt to give this aioli an “eggy” flavor.
- Optional: add in 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Will keep in the fridge for up to one week.
Amount Per Serving (1 tbsp)
Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 0g0%
Vitamin A 205IU4%
Vitamin C 2.6mg3%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Shop this Post:
(may include affiliate links)